Care Assistant/Support Worker
£7.60 an hour - Permanent
Pharma Homecare are recruiting for the following areas (Hyndburn, Ribble Valley and Blackburn).
An opportunity for a career in Health & Social Care with Certified Training and Qualifications.
Full & Part Time positions available, it is an advantage if you drive and have access to a car. We pay £7.60 to £9.00 per hour + Mileage + Holidays.
We have a fantastic opportunity for Care Assistants to join our expanding team of inspirational carers to join our leading Care Company. We provide care in our customers’ homes, and we are passionate about allowing customers the opportunity to remain independent in their own homes. The support the Care Assistant provides includes:
- Companionship - Taking the customer shopping - Personal care (for example washing and dressing) - Medication support (prompting and administering) and
- Domestic support (helping our customers keep themselves and homes tidy).
We expect our Care Assistants to have a genuine interest in care and to uphold a high quality of service at all times. No experience is required we provide all the training you need.
We provide a clear development pathway for our Care Assistants to develop their skills & responsibilities through certified nationally recognised Training and Qualifications in Health & Social Care. Full time/part time positions are available including alternate weekends. Do not miss this opportunity to join a fantastic team of committed and well trained staff.
If you are honest, reliable & passionate and want help make a difference to other people lives then we would like to hear from you.
Why work for us?
· Your hourly pay rate is £7.60 per hour.
· Our average care calls are 30 minutes but some calls are significantly longer.
· From singing with a client to making the perfect cuppa or assisting someone to wash and dress caring for someone is a big responsibility but so rewarding!
· We are a great team with excellent opportunities to progress with fantastic support.
· We actively promote from within so we can offer progression opportunities.
· We have full time and part time vacancies, covering mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
Where will I be working?
· You will be working in the client’s home generally as close to your own home as possible.
· Sometimes you will be working with a colleague or on your own, depending on the client’s needs.
· As you will be travelling from house to house to visit our customers your own car would be a great advantage.